Cardiac Registered Nurse
Includes Adventist Health, Saint Agnes Medical Center, Kaweah District Hospital, Dignity Health, Saint Agnes Medical Center and many others. Central Valley locations include Hanford, Tulare, Visalia, Fresno, Stockton, Selma, Porterville, etc.
* Looking for Cardiac Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Central California hospitals.
* Hospitals include large health systems, and standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of Cardiac registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license