Nurse Practitioner (Permanent Roles)
Includes UC Davis and other major hospitals in the Davis and Sacramento area.
* Looking for NICU NPs for permanent roles in Davis, Sacramento. and surrounding areas.
* Hospitals include large health systems and academic centers
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Cancer Center Assistant RN Manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
* NP I – Ability to complete NCC Board Certification as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC) within 6 months of hire.
* NP II – At least 1 year of recent experience as an acute care Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
* NP II – NCC Board Certification as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC).
* Current BLS and NRP certifications.
* California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year