Case Management Registered Nurse / Case Management RN (Permanent)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Prime Healthcare, UC Davis, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, Verity Health, Stanford Children's Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Case Management Registered Nurse for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals, including Shasta County and the Sacramento Area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, and standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a case management registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in case management
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license