Pediatric Registered Nurse RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Stanford Children's Hospital, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Pediatric Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Central and Northern California hospitals.
* Openings include pediatrics and all sub-specialties of pediatrics: pediatric critical care (PICU), neonatal critical care (NICU), pediatric hematology / oncology, pediatric cardiac care, pediatric operating room, pediatric vascular, pediatric clinical nurse specialist, etc.
* Hospitals include large health systems, and standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a pediatric registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license