Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse / CVOR RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes Stanford Children's Hospital, UCSF, HCA, Dignity Health, and many more Bay Area hospitals.
* Looking for Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurses (CVOR RN) for permanent roles in the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, Stanford Children's Hospital, and standalone community hospitals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a cardiovascular operating room registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in the operating room
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California RN license