Oncology Registered Nurse / RN - Oncology (Permanent Roles)
Includes UCSF, Stanford Children's Hospital, HCA, Dignity Health, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Oncology Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals and the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, nurse director. Oncology coordinators needed too. Nurse practitioners also welcome.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a oncology registered nurse and/or oncology coordinator
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in oncology
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license