Pediatric CVOR Registered Nurse / PCVOR RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, USC, Cedars-Sinai, UCSF Children's Hospital, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and many others in California.
* Looking for Pediatric CVOR Registered Nurses for permanent roles in San Diego California hospitals, as well as the greater LA area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcomed.
About Incredible Health:
* We are not a travel nurse agency or like any other agency that sells your information. Incredible Health is the first of its kind, matching platform for nurses and hospitals. Hospitals apply to you and we match on over 70 attributes to only bring you offers that meet your needs and wants. We think it is time you are in control, after all, nurses are in high demand, let's make hospitals apply to you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Pediatric CVOR / Cardiovascular Operating Room registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in pediatric CVOR. Can include pediatric operating room experience as well.
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license