PACU RN / PACU Registered Nurse (Permanent Roles - Full-time)
Includes UC Davis Medical Center, UCSF, Stanford Health and many others. California locations include Sacramento, San Francisco and surrounding Northern California area.
* Looking for PACU RNs for permanent roles in Sacramento, and surrounding Northern California area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an OR nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
* Experience working in the PACU
About Incredible Health:
* We are not a travel nurse agency or like any other agency that sells your information. Incredible Health is the first of its kind, matching platform for nurses and hospitals. Hospitals apply to you and we match on over 70 attributes to only bring you offers that meet your wants and needs. We think it is time you are in control, you are in high demand, let's make hospitals apply to you.
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license