Labor & Delivery RN / L&D Registered Nurse (Permanent Roles)
Includes Twin Cities Community Hospital, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, and many others. California locations include San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Templeton, Los Angeles, and more.
* Looking for Labor & Delivery Registered Nurses for permanent roles in San Luis Obispo and Templeton.
* Openings include OR, all departments.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Labor & Delivery registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license