ICU Registered Nurse / Critical Care RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes San Ramon Regional Medical Center, John Muir, Stanford Medical Center, UCSF, and major hospitals in the SF Bay Area.
* Looking for Emergency Department RN for permanent roles in San Ramon, San Jose, Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, and surrounding area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of ICU registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
About Incredible Health:
* Incredible Health is the first of its kind, matching platform for nurses and hospitals. We are not a nurse agency or like any other agency that sells your information. Hospitals apply to you and we match on over 70 attributes to only bring you offers that meet your wants and needs. We think it is time you are in control, you are in high demand, let's make hospitals apply to you.
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license