Registered Nurse Manager, Acute Rehabilitation (Permanent Roles)
Includes Cedars Sinai, Stanford Children's and many others. Locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Registered Nurse Manager for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems and academic centers
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Acute Rehabilitation RN Manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license