Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse - ICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes Riverside Community, Cedars Sinai, USC, HCA, Dignity and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Beverly Hills, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach area.
* Looking for ICU RN for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including Riverside and the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an ICU RN.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience.
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license