Occupational Health Registered Nurse Supervisor - Offering Sign-on bonus, relocation and competitive salary
Includes Adventist Health, Providence, Prime Healthcare, USC Keck, Cedars-Sinai, Stanford, UCSF, and UC Davis.
* Looking for Occupational Health Supervisor for permanent roles in California hospitals, including the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay areas.
* Hospitals include all major academic centers in California.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Occupational Health Supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $157,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license