Registered Nurse First Assistant (Permanent Roles)
Includes Twin Cities Community Hospital, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, and many others. California locations include San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Templeton, Los Angeles, and more.
* Looking for RNFA for permanent roles in San Luis Obispo and Templeton.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a RNFA.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license